The airline operations management program of WCC is aimed at producing graduates who will be at the forefront of development in aviation. Be it in the airlines, general aviation, education, airport operation, MRO, or even airline catering, WCC Aviation Management graduates will always have the edge in the industry because they have been trained to become leaders- an emphasis of WCC. Therefore, graduates are equipped with management tools and techniques, organizational and marketing skills, and financial understanding, combining a strong technical foundation.
At the end of the program, the graduate earns a baccalaureate degree that qualifies them to take on management roles in the business aspect of aviation.
- High School Diploma
- Valid 3rd Class (for PPL) and 1st Class (for CPL) Medical Certificate
- CAAP English Language Proficiency (ELP)
Program Contents (Summary)
- 2 years in-campus studies
- 215 units of General Education, Foundation, and Professional Courses
- 40-45 flight hours Private Pilot Course
(see Flight Training Courses)
Optional Programs and Courses
- 200 Flight Hours CPL w/ ME and IR Course/li>
- Airbus A320 Type-Rating Course
- Flight Instructor Course